8 spoons of sugar
9 spoons of semolina
1 liter of milk
2 vanilla sugars
6 spoons of sugar
- Turn on the oven at 200oC and put some in the oil in the baking tray dimensions 35x25cm and place a little flour to make the mixture not stick to the tray.
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites into two pots.
- Whisk egg whites with the mixer until it firms thick peaks. Add sugar spoon by spoon and continue mixing with the mixer to ensure that the sugar is well distributed.
- Add the yolks and semolina.
- Put the mixture in the baking tray, reduce the oven to 180oC and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cake is in the oven, place the milk with sugar and vanilla sugar on the stove. Milk should be hot ready to boil and the sugar dissolved. When taken out of the oven slowly pour the hot milk on the cake.
- Let it cool down.
TIP: Keep it in the fridge, because the coldest is the tastiest dessert.