130gr of flour
55gr unsweetened cocoa powder
1 vanilla sugar
Pinch of salt
135gr of butter
- Use a little bit of butter to grease the baking tray, and put cocoa powder on it, so you don’t have any problems to take the cake out of the tray – you have to think ahead.
- Turn the oven on 180o
- Melt some butter in a pot on low heat, and put aside.
- Take a bowl and put dry ingredients in, add melted butter and mix it all up with a mixer.
- Add one egg at a time, constantly mixing.
- Mixture will be a bit thicker, but that is the sign that the final product will be crispy on the inside and soft and gooey on the inside.
- Put the mixture in the baking tray and in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 -30 minutes. It should have a crisp outside, which cracks the pressed.
- When done, put some caster sugar on it.
TIP: You can eat it right away, just put some ice cream… Hot cake, and cold ice cream. #heaven
This recipe is basic; you can always put raspberries or some nuts.