2 spoons of oat flakes
2 spoons of sunflower seeds
1 spoon of roasted almonds roughly chopped
2 spoons of sesame seeds
2 spoons of flour
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of baking powder
1 to 2 spoons of mineral water
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl. Carefully add mineral water, as the mixture must not be too sticky. The mixture should look a bit dry.
- Heat up the pan on medium heat and put some oil to warm up while forming the crackers.
- Take some of the mixture and form the ball to fit in your hands. By gently pressing it make the ball flat and thin as you want your crackers to be. I usually stick to the size of a palm, and thickness of 1,5 centimetres. As soon as you form it, put it in the pan. It would be helpful to put some flour on your hands so it doesn’t stick too much.
- Cook the cracker about 3 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other side.
- You can serve them with butter, cheese, as a snack or any other combination that suits you. Bon Appétit! J
TIP: You can choose a different combination of seeds, it’s important that if you decide on almonds or Indian nuts to cut them roughly to make sure the cracker has a uniform shape.
These crackers can be made in the oven. If you decide to make them in the oven, heat it up to 200oC and bake them for 10 to 15 minutes.