2 chicken fillets – white meat
2 cups of plain corn flakes
And whatever spices you want
1. Turn the oven on 200oC .
2. Cut the chicken in strips. Make sure they are of equal width.
3. Beat the egg in a bowl, add spices (do not overdo it).
4. Place the cornflakes in the second pot. Corn flakes should be crushed. Well now, you can crush it with your hands, but then prepare to vacuum the kitchen afterwards. A better way is to put the cornflakes in the plastic bag and to ‘clothe’ the contents of the bag with a dull object. Corn flakes should be medium-torn, not too big or too small.
5. Take a piece of chicken put it into the egg and then into the corn flakes (let it be covered as much as possible with flakes) and then onto the baking sheet. Do it with each piece.
6. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes, then take it out the oven turn each piece, and put it back for 10 minutes.
7. You can serve it with the sauce you have at home, it can be tartar sauce, mayo, salsa. My favorite is mayonnaise-Sriracha <3. bon appetite!
TYPE 1: Chicken prepared like this, can be put into a freezer, and then baked when guests arrive or its time for lunch.
TIP2: You can serve it with tortilla and with salad.